Thursday 9 January 2014

A Tribute To My Favourite Man!


January 10th 2005 was one of the most exciting days of my life. It’s when a little boy entered into our family, and has blessed it ever since…. his name was Liam.
Today, nine years later he has truly grown into an exceedingly fine lad, and I wouldn’t trade him for the world! He is seriously a wild child, and his crazy stunts will either take him to the Olympics or Heaven! 

Yes he pulls my hair and farts in my face; he barges in my room when I have friends over, and gets away with things I never did. But all in all I love him.

He’s the greatest play pal I could’ve asked for. I have Liam to thank for keeping me young forever. Even now he randomly get's me playing games of the past – our favourite was defiantly “jungle kids,” or getting exercise balls on the tramp and playing bucking bronco!
His energy level is off the scale, I swear this child doesn’t know what tired means! But it’s good; it keeps all us old farts alive and active everyday.
He’s the goofiest dude I know, and has some of the greatest comebacks – I need to start a book one day titled “Liam’s comebacks.” He has brought so many hours of laughter and smiles to my life, so many sleepless nights because of his crazy loud snoring, but most importantly he’s brought more happiness and crazy memories that I will cherish forever!
He has a dare devil spirit, nothing fazes this kid, thank goodness he has four older siblings always looking out for him or he’d be dead. Swimming at three, riding a two-wheeler at four, back flips at five, horse riding at six, riding a pocket bike at seven, best driver in his league at eight, and now…well who knows what craziness he’s going to attempt this year!

This fella is amazing, I know he’s going to grow into a handsome, smart and incredible Youngman, possibly as awesome as his older sister, but we'll see. I’m really grateful to have him, ‘cause when Emma and Jeff and Corey all leave, it’ll just be my little man and me.
Liam, I love you. Don’t you ever forget it!!

Cheers
Savannah





No comments:

Post a Comment